CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow at last!





All of Teddy's prayers for a SC winter wonderland have been answered. Although a far cry from the deeper snow I grew up with in Arizona's mountains, we thoroughly enjoyed our dusting of powder. The only way to get them back into the house was by bribing them with cocoa and candycanes. While Levi did get to dress up like an eskimo and play with a cuddly snowman, we didn't dare let him venture outside so we waited until he was ready for a nap. Today is Levi's last day of Orapred. He is due to see our pulmonologist tomorrow and receive his monthly shot. We will follow up with our pediatrician the next day. Prayerfully, this will be Levi's last illness for a long time. (Just wanted to brag on my friend Anna in the slideshow seen with Snowzilla for a moment - She was a friend I met on the soccer team at Cochise College. Truly a woman of character and wisdom. She is a pilot trained in the Armed Forces and currently residing in Alaska. Her family has had a great deal of influence on me and I am thankful that God placed such amazing people in my path).

1 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad y'all had fun today and that Levi is getting well. I remember it snowing last year while Levi and Lynzie were in the hospital. I did take Lynzie out for a few minutes...she was trying to eat the snow off the ground, lol.